Wanted: Paralegal to Join the L4SB Team!
If you are an experienced paralegal currently living in the Albuquerque, NM metro area, we would like to have a word with you!
We are a busy business law firm looking to hire an experienced Paralegal who enjoys collaboration, innovation and teamwork. We work hard – but we work happy. If you love an upbeat work environment, we may be the perfect fit for you!
The right candidate will be/have the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must
- Ability to provide information to prospective customers, initiate new service and properly set-up customer accounts
- Ability to maintain positive customer relationships, being able to talk to, calm down, and diffuse customers
- Must be able to conduct research and interpret statutes as well as prepare legal articles and certificates
- Experience with business law – specifically around business formations, dissolutions, domestications, trademark and business disputes – is highly desired
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple demands
- Expert organization and time management skills are a must
- Extremely comfortable working in a paperless work environment
- Excellent computer skills – including Microsoft Office, and E-filing
- Proficient in navigating practice management software such as Clio
- Must be able to work well under minimal supervision, be self-motivated and a team player
- Paralegal Certification is preferred, those with applicable job experience will be considered
- Spanish speaker desired but not required
We offer amazing benefits to our full-time employees including:
Term Life Insurance
Long Term/Short Term Disability
Generous Paid Time Off Plan
We’re Going Places, and It’s Important That You are Too!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Interested candidates should apply via Indeed: HERE
Author: Kristy Donahue
Kristy is the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for Slingshot, the parent company of Law 4 Small Business (L4SB). She is an MBA with an undergrad in Psychology. Formerly a Sr. VP with Bank of Albuquerque, Kristy now leads the marketing efforts of 6 legal brands for the Slingshot group of companies.